Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in CMOS mixed signal ASIC design.
- Minimum of 5 years’ knowledge and experience in transistor level analog circuit design in CMOS process.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with verification and validation testing and documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with managing small to medium sized engineering projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in ASIC chip debugging and characterization.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- MS in electrical engineering or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with RF and low power design.
- Fluent in at least one of the major EDA tools for chip design.
- Experience in Tanner tools.
- Fluent in bench testing of circuits using test equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and network analyzers.
- Motivated, highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to function in team environment.
- Experience in the medical device industry or pharmaceutical industry.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.