Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 years of experience with C and C++ languages, software version control systems and defect tracking systems is a must.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 years of experience Embedded experience in COTS OS environment.
- 5 years of experience Windows (Win7 and Win10) application Development using Visual Studio
- 5 years of experience Linux Application Development
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile, results-oriented environment as an individual contributor and as an effective team player is required.
- Familiar with Wind River Tornado and WorkBench IDEs
- Familiar with DOD life cycle
- Background in development of Automated Test Equipment
- Familiar with WindRiver's VxWorks
- Experience with SEI CMMI practices
- Familiar with Controller area Network (CAN)
- Familiar with Mil-Std-1553B
- Hands-on troubleshooting and debugging systems in the lab and on combat vehicles
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.