Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Professional Engineering License in at least one state.
- Ability to get NCEES.
- AS degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years’ experience in electrical design with knowledge of power distribution, fire alarm, data & communications, lighting and emergency power systems
- One or more years of AutoCAD education, training, or related experience.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Professional Engineering license in multiple states.
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Previous design experience with an MEP engineering consultant.
- 10+ years’ experience in electrical design with in-depth knowledge of power distribution, fire alarm, data & communications, lighting and emergency power systems.
- Solid experience with latest version of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Proficiency in applying requirements of applicable NEC, NFPA, building, and energy codes.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to supervise and manage a department, including budgeting, business development and management of staff.
- In possession of, or eligible to obtain, LEED BD+C credentials.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.