Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree
- 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office
- 1 year of experience with travel arrangements
- 1 year of experience with managing schedules/calendars
- 1 year of CRM experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task, re-prioritize activities based upon changing needs and work in a self-directed manner
- Accepts constructive feedback and strives to improve skills though continuous education
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and organization skills
- Presents a positive attitude and professional image in person and through all communications
- Due to the nature of our work, the ability to work under tight deadlines and have some flexibility in their work schedule to meet unforeseen demands that require working some evenings or weekends on occasion, but not regularly.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.