Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science/Computer Science, Information System/Technology, Business or related field.
- 2 years of experience in a business analyst and/or quality analyst role
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to understand and communicate technical ideas as well as innovate and propose automation solutions to business stakeholders and application developers.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate across global business units and at all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communications and consultancy skills.
- Proven track record for working effectively with technical and business specific teams.
- Ability to work in a team and individual environment.
- Experience working on a release of a large-scale web site, delivering both backend and frontend solutions.
- Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a pre-employment screening process.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.