Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in project management with an online retailer, ideally in ecommerce, marketing, merchandising, or operations.
- Strong project leader with at least 4 years of experience in leading large, multidisciplinary digital teams (preferably websites, mobile web, and apps)
- Minimum of 2years of work experience in Agile delivery.
- Minimum of 2years of work experience in mobile application (iOS, Android) delivery experience
- Minimum 3 years of client management experience in successfully delivering internet solutions.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Consulting experience.
- Minimum of 3years of work experience in a global client-service organization.
- Experience in a matrixed responsibility organization working with multiple Product Managers per effort
- Strong experience facilitating the gathering and development of requirements for complex solutions
- Possesses significant practical experience in the basics of project management (estimation, project planning, resource planning, issue management, risk management, change management, communication planning).
- Experienced in multiple full lifecycle software deliveries from business development to final software acceptance
- Led teams with multiple discipline represented (including product management/strategy, technology, design, SEO, and analytics)
- Proven accomplishment as a driver of multiple projects running concurrently
- Proven track record managing individual project budgets and budget roll-up of multiple projects
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
- Ability to lead teams to a successful delivery approach
- Able to confidently lead teams to a successful delivery approach
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Able to work under tight timetables and high pressure situations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle, shift gears, and maintain a sense of humor; deliver under extreme deadlines and intense business environment
- Must possess excellent business communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues
- Comfortable when communicating with executive level (Directors, VPs) in presentations, working sessions, and 1-on-1 interactions
- Practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win/win agreements and outcomes
- Must be open to coaching and guidance
- Exhibit good judgment skills on when to seek guidance and when to escalate risks and issues
• Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.