Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Electronic Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Constructs, troubleshoots, tests, and maintains electromechanical, mechanical, optical, pneumatic, hydro mechanical, and pressure-type measuring and indicating instruments, devices, or systems as needed. Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Calibrates electronic test measuring equipment and signal generating equipment to conform to set standards.
- Tests, calibrates, adjusts, and maintains. Sets up calibration sequences, methods and procedures according to detailed specifications, blueprints, drawings, and requirements
- Assembles and performs limited internal analytical testing of small to medium units of average complexity, component assemblies, and small systems working under close direction and supervision; or assembles complete major systems and complex and unique electro/mechanical units, working under close direction and supervision
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that is cooperative and supportive of customers, co-workers and managers.
- Maintain an organized work area
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.