Required Skills / Qualifications:
- B.A./B.S. in Business or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Seven or more years’ experience in operations management including a substantial number of the functional areas noted above in relevant settings.
- Five years proficiency with accounting software, especially QuickBooks
- Five years experience managing internal staff and functions outsourced to vendors and contractors.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- MBA, CPA, and/or other relevant advanced degree
- Experience operating in a grant-supported environment and managing related processes.
- Experience in managing entrepreneurship and/or business support programs or related experience in startup environment.
- Experience implementing and using CRM.
- Experience in product launch and development.
- Experience in strategic organizational planning in relevant setting;
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge, understanding, and passion regarding the challenges and priorities of a start-up organization, entrepreneurship and non-profit environment.
- Ability to develop and manage financials and project budgets with strong Excel capabilities.
- Ability to work in teams externally and internally on evolving initiatives.
- Comfort in creating and revising organizational structure, processes, and policies.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.