Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years experience programming CNC Lathes and/or Mills using MasterCam, GibbsCAM or Partmaker
- Minimum of 3 years experience with G&M Code programming
- Minimum of 2 years experience with CNC set-up
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate's degree
- Over 3 years of programming experience
- Prototype experience
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.