Viaduct is seeking a Staff Accountant, who will join a lean accounting team and help support the company’s critical accounting functions, including but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, expense reporting and credit card maintenance, fixed asset maintenance, bank reconciliations and supporting the monthly close. The Staff Accountant must be skilled at operating independently, and must exhibit the highest levels of confidentiality and trustworthiness. The successful candidate will have the ability to think strategically about our business and our customers’ success, while working in collaboration across all departments and all teams to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction to our growing list of global customers. Customer focus and hands-on execution are hallmarks of a successful teammate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Full responsibility for AP processing and performing 3-way match. Work with Operations and / or Engineering to resolve open and unreceived POs that need closure. Perform periodic vendor balance reconciliations and resolve discrepancies.
● Receive customer payments and apply payments appropriately to customer accounts. Prepare checks for deposit when needed.
● Assist with tracking fixed assets, intangibles and related accumulated depreciation and amortization
● Assist with periodic inventory reconciliations
● Assist with reviewing, processing and posting expense reports and credit card transactions
● Prepare bank and credit card reconciliations
● Assist with the monthly closing process and consolidation of financial statements as needed
● Other projects as needed to support company and department growth
● Team closely with direct leader to develop OKRs that are laser-aligned with our company OKRs
● Work with finance to develop KPIs and monitor & meet these metrics monthly
● Meet monthly OPEX targets