Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least a HS diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a motor assembly or motor repair environment.
- Ability to physically lift up to 35 pounds
- Communicate effectively in English (read, speak, write).
- Collaborate successfully in a team-oriented environment.
- Learn and process information quickly and execute tasks successfully.
- Work safely and operate power tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Aptitude for mechanical assembly and experience using hand tools.
- Follow detailed blueprints in assembly of products.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.