Required Skills / Qualifications:
1) High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and fours years of related experience/training
2) Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands
3) Must have at least one year of reading and interpreting blueprints, process sketches, usage of measuring instruments
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
1) An Associate’s or technical degree and two plus years of experience preferred
2) Must be able to work quickly and with accuracy
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.