Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Assembler.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Certification of some tools and equipment may be need, such as but not limited to crane and forklift operations.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Frequently need to climb, such as, but not limited to stairs, steps and ladders.
- May be need to work overtime, weekends, and different shifts as necessary to meet business critical requirements.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- May be subject to working in tight spaces.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.