As a Mechanical Engineer you will be called upon to design and implement engineering solutions in support of New Product Development as well as Continuous Improvement on existing products. Our products utilize virtually all aspects of Mechanical Engineering concepts including Fluid Flow, Statics, Dynamics, Thermodynamics, and Material Science. This is a unique opportunity to perform a wide variety of engineering work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. Mechanical Engineers that have strong technical acumen and a desire to expand their knowledge beyond their core discipline will thrive in our environment. Our current product offering includes Support Removal, Surface Finish and WasteWater Treatment Systems. In the near future we will add Vacuum Drying solutions along with Coating solutions specifically engineered for the 3D printing industrial market.
● Design and develop post-printing solutions for the Additive Manufacturing market.
● Conceptualize, Design, Build and test prototype assemblies, subassemblies and machines.
● Validate designs against design inputs to ensure design goals are achieved to ultimately ensure Exceptional Customer Satisfaction.
● Create final Product Specification as well as Factory Acceptance Test Requirements, Performance Specifications and all operating requirements. Work in close conjunction with the Operations Team and our assembly partners to ensure a high-quality product is delivered on-time, on-spec and on-budget
● Team with Application Engineering, Sales Engineering and Field Engineering to troubleshoot customer related issues, and implement Continuous Improvement Efforts as needed to maintain our competitive leadership in the market.
● Consistently gather market feedback from our customer facing team members and utilize these learnings to continuously improve our offerings and ensure “exceptional” customer satisfaction and loyalty.
● Deliver projects on-time, on-budget and of high quality.
● Help implement the necessary technical processes to ensure we’re building the foundation to scale the company to $100m+ in the next five years.
● Serve as the Team Lead on assigned projects ensuring that project goals are achieved on schedule and within budget.