Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of extensive experience with electromechanical assembly
- Minimum 2 years of extensive Wiring experience
- Minimum 2 years of direct assembly experience reading and interpreting schematic drawings
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to collaborate successfully in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to learn and process information quickly and execute tasks successfully
- Ability to work safely and to operate power tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Ability to physically lift 35 pounds
- There will be a technical test as a part of the hiring process
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.