Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience with industry recognized techniques performing Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering/ Documentation/ Validation.
- Minimum of 6 months to a years of experience working on global projects with stakeholders in the business and technology domains. located around the globe.
- Must have knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Understanding of the software product market dynamics and software development processes.
- Possess excellent relationship, communication and customer relationship management skills.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities through quick decision-making and change management & strong analytical ability.
- Experience in Banking or Healthcare sector will be an added advantage
- Good experience in Ms-Office and documentation skills.
- Willingness to travel for Short term/Long term within US and work as per project requirements.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.