Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in basic providing executive level administrative support
- 3-5 years of experience in set up and scheduling of calendars, phone support and call screening
- 3-5 years with extensive customer service experience in a professional office environment
- Excellent english communication skills and abaility to answer basic questions over the phone and in-person
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to set up basic A/V and/or computer equipment in advance of scheduled meetings
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.