Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in testing and troubleshooting electronics
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to work from detailed instructions, drawings, and procedures
- Familiar with operation of standard test equipment including oscilloscopes, power supplies, spectrum analysers, network analysers, power meters, signal generators, DMM
- Able to function in a team environment with limited supervision
- Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Experience in defence electronics production
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.