Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in sales management and/or B2B sales
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- 1 year of prior staffing or related industry experience
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined with a passion for going beyond
- Outgoing personality with expertise in developing relationships, particularly with business leaders and management
- Experience in managing complete sales lifecycles, from cold calling to closing the deal
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- A positive and professional image
- A valid driver’s license, good driving record, and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business transportation
- Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a pre-employment screening process.
Founded in 1957, Acara sets about its company vision—connecting people and business in ways that change lives—with corporate culture punctuated by learning, collaboration, employee appreciation, respect, and team-first spirit. To accomplish its vision, Acara provides contract and direct labor support across nearly all job types throughout North America…and abroad. We work hard to further jobseekers along their individual career paths and recognize each candidate experience as an opportunity to go beyond expectations—to that end, we’re ready to go beyond yours.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.