Required Skills / Qualifications: school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of wiring.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly to stand; walk; sit; reach at or above shoulder level; grip; and use hands to handle and feel.
- The employee is frequently to walk; stoop; lift; carry; push; pull; and grip.
- The employee is frequently to lift/carry up to 35 pounds.
- The employee is frequently to push/pull up to or greater than 35 pounds.
- The vision requirements include far and close vision with depth perception and color discrimination.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly to listen and to talk.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to noise and frequently exposed to dust.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.