Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in writing proposals, specifications and technical reports;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in environmental consulting, with experience in conducting Phase I and II Environmental site Assessments (ESAs), in accordance with the Canadian Standard Association (CSA) standards, and Phase One and Two ESAs and filing Record of Site Condition (RSC), in accordance with the Ontario Regulation 153/04.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master’s degree;
- Good understanding of provincial and federal regulatory requirements acquired through practical experience and education;
- Professional Engineering (P.Eng.) or Professional Geologist (P.Geo.) designation or eligibility to obtain these designations;
- Excellent written/oral English communication skills with strong research and technical writing skills;
- Consistent ability to present information concisely and clearly;
- Excellent project and financial management skills;
- Exceptional leadership, communication and people management skills;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Developed interpersonal skills;
- Proficient with use of MS Office;
- Work independently as well as part of a team;
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Valid drivers license;
- Eligibility to obtain security clearance.
- Meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability to scheduling changes and occasional overtime, evening or weekend work;
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.