Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years experience in IT/Software sales into Enterprise accounts
- 5 years experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple account management projects at all times;
- Ability to be pro-active in resolving problems and addressing issues;
- Ability to work independently and as a valued team member
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Experience in IT sales preferred.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.