Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
- 2+ years experience in Incident Response capacity or within an Incident Response Team (where the main responsibility included responding to incidents involving security risks, vulnerabilities, and breaches)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Python, Powershell, Bash, and SQL
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience using Splunk, QRadar, or other SIEM tools
- Professional certifications such as CEH, GIAC, GCIH, GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP, or OSCE
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.