- Minimum undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the areas described above
- Proficient SolidWorks, AutoCAD an asset
- Strong knowledge of GD&T
- Well-organized and motivated with good initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team working skills
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.