Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Sitting/Bench work position for most of the day
- Those with blueprint experience preferred
- Previous soldering experience and ability to work from a drawing is preferred.
- Strong detail, organization and communication skills.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.