Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a warehouse or factory setting
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Perform basic math functions
- Ability to read and comprehend MSDS, FDA, DOT, OHSA and other company documents
- Possess excellent customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills, and computer knowledge
- Self-starter, highly motivated, energetic, and enjoy working as part of a team
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to perform very heavy work – Any lifts over 45lbs will be assisted.
- To work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and background
- Warehouse work area is not air conditioned or heated.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.