Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Rx Technician experience preferred
- Customer Service Representative in a health care field preferred
- Telephone and listening experience preferred
- Written and verbal communication experience preferred
- Computer experience including Microsoft Office preferred
- Criminal background check and/or drug test
- Initial and continuous exclusion and sanction/disciplinary monitoring
- Must be available, and on time for all scheduled work shifts
- May become permanent after three months
- M-F 9am-5:30pm, $13 per hour
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.