Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three to five years of demonstrated leadership experience in financial services or related industry
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Intermediate proficiency in PC/Windows related software (e.g. MS Word Excel)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
• Strong attention to detail
• Checklist and process oriented
• Methodical project management
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.