Required Skills / Qualifications:
High School Diploma
Minimum 2 years experience of relevant experience
Requires limited job knowledge of systems, procedures, basic laboratory techniques and use of standard test instruments.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic reading comprehension in English language and basic math
- Very good manual dexterity skills
- Ability to read and comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, specifications, simple instructions, short correspondence, company policies and memos
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to write simple correspondence
- Follow Environmental, Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to apply common sense, personal integrity and understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Strong desire for continuous learning
- Willingness to be flexible, team oriented and open minded to new processes or changes in direction
- Previous experience within a team environment, desire for collaboration in order to problem solve and achieve business objectives
- Ability to interface with an auditor
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.