Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience
- Prior industry/Quality experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office
- Individual must be detail oriented, organized, possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be sensitive and respect the confidentiality of employee and company information
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Specific experience and understanding of ISO Standards, procedures, and system management
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.