Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Secret Clearance - Interim Acceptable to start
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Certifications in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions; Aleron Shared Resources, Broadlead Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.