Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School or GED
- Minimum of 3 years’ test automation experience using Selenium & C# as well as experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Minimum of 3 years’ technical automation experience using Selenium/C# based framework.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with software development using a variety of languages including C# & .Net.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with automated testing tools/frameworks such Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, NUnit, MSTest, Katalon, XRay, JMeter
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing automation test scripts using Selenium & C#
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and .Net Framework > 4.0
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with basic & advanced Sql
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Sql Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with .NET’s Entity Framework and LINQ query language
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Jira, Confluence, Bit-bucket (Atlassian Suite), Git Source Control, Jenkins and other CI/CD tools.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as part of a team using agile methodology and Continuous Delivery practices.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, JQuery, KendoUI, Angular, etc.
- Experience with Grants Management Systems
- Understanding of database design concepts
- Knowledge of MVC design pattern
- Self-motivated, quick learner with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with developing automation testing pipeline
- Any Microsoft or Automation testing certifications
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.