Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of Manufacturing Shift Manager experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Thorough familiarity with related manufacturing operations
- Knowledge of the company’s policies, practices and procedures with the ability to work within parameters
- Good time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Good people skills with the ability to evaluate, coach, and motivate employees
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and bend, and occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.