Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with embedded real-time development in C++ and Ada.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in software coding, unit test, integration, and verification RTOS experience with Linux.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Windows OS.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Hardware-Software integration.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 1553 interface Ada 95 Autopilot Gimbal line of sight control GPS-aided inertial navigation Guidance IR seeker image processing Launch sequence and control Mission data transfer Operational Flight Program (OFP) Translation of software architectures to new platforms Linux OS Windows OS Real Time OS experience Telemetry, data reduction
- Development will be in C and C++ hosted on either a PC or Unix environment and targeted for an embedded processor running either VxWorks or Integrity as the real-time operating system. Familiarity with standard communication busses and protocols including RS-232, RS-422, MIL-STD-1553 and Ethernet is helpful.
- The candidate will have experience throughout the entire software development life cycle including architecture, design, code implementation, and integration and test.
- Bonus skills would be familiarity with Agile development, Cyber Security, Department of Defence products, board support package and device driver development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.