Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 5 years of software engineering experience
- 3 years experience of Java 1.6+
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Java 1.8
- Spring MVC
- PostgreSQL, Hibernate and other ORMs, Spring Data, and QueryDSL.
- Tomcat, Heroku, and AWS
- FICO Blaze and other Business Decision Servers, OutSystems
- REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of the Agile process and Test Driven Development
- Integration and Unit Testing Frameworks
- Experience in startup companies
- Authorship of independent projects
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.