Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience using AutoCAD MEP and AutoCAD Revit
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3 years experience in construction
- Minimum of 1 year experience in piping, plumbing and ductwork
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- College degree in design/drafting or related
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and SDI International are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.