Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Application Developer
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with software development in a government environment
- Knowledge of C#.NET and ASP.NET
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification (e.g., CompTIA Security+ ce) at date of hire
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager.
- If you start only with a Security+ ce, continued employment will be contingent on receiving the additional Windows certification within 3 months after your start date.
- CND-IS Certification (i.e. CEH, CySA+, GICSP, or SSCP – only one)
- If you start only with a Security+ ce, continued employment will be contingent on receiving the additional CND-IS certificate within 3 months after your start date.
- Installation, patching, upgrading, configuration, management and troubleshooting of custom and COTS software applications
- Problem solving, analytical, and decision-making capabilities, including understanding user requirements, troubleshooting technical issues, successfully resolving issues and challenges, and developing creative solutions for process improvement
- Communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Organizational and collaborative skills
- Teamwork and engagement as a project team member.
- Assimilate information rapidly, motivated to self-study new requirements
- Maintain current industry knowledge of relevant concepts; practices and procedures
- Work under time constraints
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned
- Adapt to changes in requirements and new projects
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.