Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting help desk operations or customer service
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Microsoft Office Suite 2013/2016
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Windows 10
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Experience with one or more of the following
- Outlook Email Client in an Exchange Server Environment
- Experience with remote access to users’ computers
- Experience working with networked printers
- Active Directory
- Excellent business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills
- Strong teamwork and engagement as a project team member.
- Ability to assimilate information rapidly, motivated to self-study new requirements
- Maintain current industry knowledge of relevant concepts; practices and procedures.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to work under time constraints
- Adapt to changes in requirements and new projects
- Maintain and upgrade certifications
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned
- Additional experience with mobile phones devices (iPhone, Mobile Iron), VTC and Trusted Agent for issuing tokens is a plus.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification (i.e., CompTIA Security+ CE at date of hire)
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager within 3 months of employment (i.e., Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate Certification preferred)
- If you start only with a Security+ ce, continued employment will be contingent on receiving the additional Windows certification within 3 months after your start date.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.