Demand Planner job responsibilities include:
· Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function and incorporate those into the inventory plan.
· Continuously analyze, report, and reduce forecast error rates by product families, and develop root cause action plans to reduce forecast errors to continuously improve the process.
· Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
· Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
· Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers such as end of year activities or other promotional activities.
· Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
· Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
· Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
· Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning.
· Actively participate in regular SIOP meetings Sales and Operations to review and sign off on forecasts and inventory positions.
· Generate and distribute weekly reports to communicate forecast changes throughout the organization and how those changes might impact inventory or capacity.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent. APICS or other demand planning or forecasting certification preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
· Knowledge of Demand Planning and ERP software related to demand and inventory planning is preferred.
· Strong computer related skills, including advanced Windows and Microsoft Office Suite capabilities.
· This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills with the ability to extract, compile, and analyze large volumes of data on a regular basis.
· Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
If you are interested in this Demand Planner in Newberg, OR. then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Acara Solutions go to www.acarasolutions.com
. If you have questions about the please contact Robert Schemel at 763-560-8023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.