Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with HVAC units (considered an asset)
- Minimum of 2 years experience reading drawings/schematics and assembling according to specifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience using power tools to assemble
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and manufacturing processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and methodical in order to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Demonstrates professional, positive, and service-oriented behavior
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and deal with interact with a variety of personalities
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.