- CTM, Clearpar, and Geneva experience are required
- Strong background working with technology teams integrating CTM
- Must have 4+ years of experience in DTCC/CTM
- Articulate, polished, and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and comfortable working with a certain level of ambiguity
- Excellent in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelors in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or relevant experience
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.