Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as Sr. Accountant.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Accounting skills.
- To handle multiple priorities & projects.
- Committed to timely/accurate results and meeting deadlines.
- Customer driven (internal and external).
- Analytical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Teamwork at all organizational levels.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (the reason I say that is I don’t expect accountants to be proficient in PowerPoint or OneNote, for example).
- Willingness to learn.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Adaptable in a fast paced environment
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.