Required Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Minimum 14 years experience in software or sytstems engineering roles for DoD contracts
Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance with Full Scope Poly
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
• Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
• Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Project and/or Technical Process Areas associated with any of the ISO/IEC 15288 processes.
• Assist in performing systems engineering activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
• Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
• Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
• Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliver work products of either the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
• Independently analyze, and recommend alternatives for elements of project’s technical design.
• Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliver work products in each of the ISO/IEC 15288 Project and Technical Process Areas.
• Supervise or coordinate the work of other contractor engineers or technicians on a project.
• Analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
• Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
• Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue.
• Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project.
• Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project.
• Approve delivery of work products of multiple Processes Areas defined in the ISO/IEC 15288.
• Lead contractor systems engineering activities for a project to include supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.