Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an accounting or finance role with a strong working knowledge of accounting processes and functions.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous GL experience
- Assist with A/R and A/P and in the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
- Experience with MS Office and strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to pick up and take on tasks with minimal direction.
- A self-starter who can be a positive presence in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems. (DELTEK Costpoint)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.