Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as Senior Cloud Software Engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with message passing and basic networking protocols
- Minimum 3 years of programming skills in object-oriented or functional programming languages experience.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- High degrees of proficiency in either C, C++, Java or C♯ on Linux.
- Fundamentals in the concepts of DevOps, Analytics, Machine Learning or Parallel Processing/GPU.
- Advanced skills in object-oriented design and development
- Experience in building large scale distributed systems and application containers
- Experience in scaling and performance tuning of large systems
- Experience providing application hosting with AWS and other cloud technologies
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.