Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Specialist, Software Engineer.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Java in a Linux andWindows environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as using industry standard tools and agile development processes.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Graduate Degree.
- A successful candidate will be a quick learner, a great problem solver, self-motivated, self-directed and able to collaborate with team members.
- Additionally, they will be able to work closely with our development team as well as our industry partners for software integration and testing events.
- Good understanding of software engineering principles and design patterns.
- Strong desire to learn technical and design skills.
- Passion for software development.
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle.
- Adaptability in a quick paced and distributed work environment.
- To prepare technical reports, papers, and presentations and deliver them in written and oral form to customers.
- To manage work schedules to ensure deliverables are met on time with high quality
- To work effectively with multidisciplinary product teams
- To work with leadership to identify risks related to tasking
- To effectively track and communicate progress toward key goals and milestones
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment.
- To work well across multiple engineering disciplines.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.