Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Test Technician
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in manufacturing/ production/engineering
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with basic understanding in electronics (DC, AC, Analog, Digital)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with electro-mechanical assembly, disassembly, and rework
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with test and repair of electronic products and mechanical assemblies
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with working from complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Must demonstrate strong decision-making and leadership skills
- Experience with MRP is a plus
- Must have good mechanical skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- ITAR requirements
- Will train
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.