Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with optical mechanical assembly and test
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- An understanding of electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies
- Experience with optics handling and cleaning
- Ability to communicate effectively with others even in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Highly organized, quality conscious with a great attention to detail
- Positive attitude, proactive approach and flexibility during changes in production
- Dependable attendance history
- Computer skills required (Excel, Scanning Document, Word)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.