Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with IBM WebSphere Portal 8.x and WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 8.x administration or middleware.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience using AWS services (EC2, ECS, API Gateway, Route 53, Load balancers, DynamoDB, S3, IAM, CloudFormation templates.) and supporting AWS infrastructure.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with scripting with Python, Perl, or Shell.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with DevOps (CI/CD) pipelines and Agile methodologies.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with administering Nginx webservers.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with specifying, designing, and implementing system health, performance monitoring tools, and software management tools for 24x7 environments, such as Chartbeat, ExtraHop, NewRelic, and Splunk.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with automating and managing Linux infrastructure, including common Linux distributions (RHEL, CentOS, Debian), including building Linux/Unix VM’s/AMI’s from scratch.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with common networking equipment, such as F5, Cisco, Juniper.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with integrating with micro services as a SaaS.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in hosting high available/traffic websites infrastructure and fine tuning webservers and web applications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with high availability technologies, automating patch installs, and security hardening.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with supporting a 24x7 Internet-oriented production environment, preferably across multiple data centers, involving at least hundreds of servers.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Git version management servers and configuration management systems, such as: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Nexus.
- Health Care Industry or Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) experience.
- AWS System Administration certification.
- Okta/Saviynt experience or certification.
- Experience with setting/administration of IBM collaboration tools, such as Connections.
- Experience with AWS EC2/AMI and cloud formation templates.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to integrate information from multiple sources.
- Ability to work independently and interact regularly with government and non-government stakeholders at multiple levels of authority.
- Works well as a team member in a fast-paced and often time-sensitive environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Support Portal’s 24/7 operations and participate in an on-call rotation.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.