Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience with VMware products
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience with Client hardware(standalone/Blades)
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience with Windows Sever and Active Directory including Local Group and Security Policies
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and works well in a diverse team environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency with rack server hardware (Client, Dell.)
- Proficiency with Windows Server 2003, 2008 and/or 2012 (R2)
- Able to provide software support for the laptops, desktop computers, and printers, including the configuration of the hardware devices, and testing new software.
- Capable to interpret system configuration event log.
- Team Player with strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Capable of writing technical procedures that assist personnel on “how to” scenarios, as needed.
- Able to create and modify scripts (batch/PowerShell)
- Windows Server and Desktop
- BMC Remedy ITSM
- Possess a Secret Security Clearance and be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- Computing Environment Certification also required, i.e.; Microsoft Certified Systems Associate (MCSA), minimum. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.